Zero Motorcycles is a line of electric motorcycles that produces 100% electric motorcycles. It provides motorcycles used by policemen, military, and government authority. It also has different models perfect for street riding and for racing. Zero motorcycle is praised for its lighter and noiseless models.
Photo source: http://www.motorcycle.com
If you are planning to have one of your own, it would be wise to know the basic facts about zero electric motorcycles. There are various models available, so you never run out of designs to choose from. Whether you are looking for a motorcycle fit for everyday commuting, specifically for offroad ride, or for both on and off dirt ride, they got it all for you.
What’s the Difference Between the S, X,or MX?
The Zero S is the first model released last 2010. This model is perfect for street riding around the city and for daily commuting. It is quite similar to DS model; the only difference is that it has smaller stature. It also has smaller tires and street wheels. It has a 197 miles range and can pull hard to a speed higher than 90mph. The zero S is specifically designed to bring your road experience to the next level. The X model is a dirt bike suitable for both on and off the road while MX is only designed for off road ride. Both The X and MX receive positive feedbacks from the public and love its over all performance.
Is it Really a Noiseless Motorcycle?
It is not totally a noise-free motorcycle. It is because there is actually no ride that is totally silent. The good thing about having a zero-all electric motorcycle is its noise-producing engine is not that loud compare to a gas bike. It is also much lighter and better. If you are looking for a quiet ride along the road, then you can consider using an electric motorcycle. It is perfect for a joy ride; you can just enjoy the scenery and appreciate nature without the noise to distract you.
Does it Emit Smoke When in Use?
Since it is an all-electric bike, there is no smoke coming from its pipe. Unlike gas bikes, electric motorcycles is environmental friendly. It is very economical too since you do not need to buy gas for it to run; you just have to charge and recharge it from time to time. The battery used in this bike is Lithium batteries that only needs charging. The only down side is that the smell is not so good. It has a smell of the normal gas motorcycle. Aside from its smell, there is no other distinct threats in using it.
Using the zero electric motorcycle surely has its own perks as well as disadvantages. The advantages of using this kind of motorcycle are the following:
- It has comfortable seats, foot pegs, and handlebars. It is designed to make every ride as convenient and comfortable as possible.
- It is very simple and easy to operate. You do not have to shift and it does not have any clutch.
- It has a good public reviews and its overall top speed is great. The fact that it is preferred by many means that they trusted this motorcycle.
- And, it has interesting appeal. One effective way to maximize your appeal to your audience is through its design.
Photo Source: http://www.ebay.com
Every product has it’s critics. Here are the disadvantages of using this type of motorcycle:
- It is too quite. Noiseless sound can be pretty amazing, but the bustling sound of the city can also be convenient and interesting.
- It is quite an expensive motorcycle. The price depends on the number of people who demand the product. The price is highly connected to the supply and demand of the product.
- It has soft suspension, not suitable for heavy riders. Since this motorcycle is light and fast, it is clearly made of light materials. If you want a motorcycle with a hard suspension, you can choose a different model.